addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Westside Friends Message Board › Inspiration Point - Thurs 4th

Inspiration Point - Thurs 4th

A former member
Post #: 1
Anyone interested in hiking to Inpiration Point (Altadena) on Thurs? I have done the Echo Mt hike many times and this time I want to continue up to Inspiration Point. Send me a message for start time or more info. I haven't hike since last summer so this will be a slow steady pace. The hike is 9 miles round trip. Damon