May 28, 2014
5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
304 Laurel Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70801
- How the Legislature views the industry?
- How to help educate our legislators?
- How Louisiana sourced funds are avaialble to produce your project?
- How the industry has helped the landscape of Baton Rouge?
Rep. Julie Stokes, pending any legislative schedule changes, will speak on her experience on the Entertainment Industry Development Advisory Commission. In addition, she will speak on how the Louisiana Legislature views the entertainment incentive programs and how to further educate your legislator on the entertainment industry.
Amy Mitchell-Smith will speak on her experience producing Zipper and funding strategies for future Louisiana sourced productions.
- Mayor Kip Holden and Liza Kelso will speak on how the film industry has changed the Baton Rouge landscape.
Not sure if you're a member? Contact our office to find out!
E: mailto:[address removed]?body=Please%20check%20to%20see%20if%20I%20am%20a%20member%20of%20LFEA.%20My%20name%20is&subject=LFEA%20Membership | P:[masked]