Baton Rouge Film, TV, Theater & Music Industry Meetup Group Message Board › Acting Instruction with Character at "The Broken Leg" Acting Studi

Acting Instruction with Character at "The Broken Leg" Acting Studio in Baton Rouge!

A former member
Post #: 1

The time to ACT is NOW!!
6 WEEK BEGINNERS INTENSIVE- $300

Are you ready to become an Actor? Ready to learn the in’s and out’s and the tricks of this trade? Well, the time is NOW! Join me, working actress, Ashton Leigh in a BEGINNERS INTENSIVE at the BROKEN LEG ACTING STUDIO in Baton Rouge. This 6-week course will provide you with the knowledge and know-how to achieve your highest potential quickly and efficiently. This 6 week course will focus on key elements and the learning tools you will need to take your craft to the next level.

PRO: This is a package deal: Along with your weekly intensive program covering "Breaking down walls, Acting 101, On camera Audition Techniques, Cold Read On camera Audition Techniques and How to Market yourself successfully" we are also including a theatrical and commercial head shot which can cost you (300 dollars alone if you go to get them done), and a professionally edited performance piece to present to an agent to get your foot in the door.

Our 6 week course will connect you with industry professionals each week. Our guest lecturers and advisors consist of Actors, Stuntmen, Writers, Directors, Producers, a Casting Director,and Agent(s).

Serious inquiry only, we are starting soon, the first week of March and classes will be kept extremely small because of the amount of work involved, so I would advise not waiting and reserving your spot ASAP because class is already half full! YAY! smile

Contact me at Ashton@TheBrokenLeg.co and I will send you a detailed course breakdown.

Looking forward to hearing from you!