Baton Rouge Film, TV, Theater & Music Industry Meetup Group Message Board › Why study with Veleka Gray?

Why study with Veleka Gray?

Veleka G.
Messages sent by my students in the last two days...

"Veleka thank you so much for all of the incredible opportunities you've been giving me!!"
~ Tamarah Hooper, Tues. Feb 11

"Had fun at the showcase last night. Special thanks to Veleka. You are an awesome person and coach."
~ Jason Roberts, Tues. Feb 11

"I decided to change my major back to physical therapy and to also go back to taking classes with Veleka Gray next semester....I missed her classes sooo much and I'm only going to miss one semester but it feels like years already."
~ Whitney Bridges, Tues. Feb 11

"It's hard to go wrong when you learn from the best."
~ Daurice Cummings, Tues. Feb 11

"Just wanted to say thank you for a great weekend of filming. As things get hairy on set, being our fearless leader, you keep us sailing. People, plans fall through due to unforeseen circumstances and as they say "the show must go on". That and "Time is money". You taught me how to deal with that and make the most of it. You kept it positive and educational. I know you're doing this for US. This is time out of your life, too, to help further our career. I want you to feel appreciated for doing this for us. I don't think I tell you enough that I do. I'm so grateful for you."
~ Katie Sills, Mon. Feb 10

"I will be playing Eponine in Les Miserables coming up in Orange, TX in May. Thanks to Veleka Gray classes that encouraged me to begin auditioning again. :) tis true !"
~ Jenny Slaydon, Mon, Feb 10

My acting classes are not just about the craft of acting, but also how to succeed in the business. The best way to be perceived as a pro is to get the inside scoop on HOW things work in this business so you are knowledgeable and fit right in with the pros, and that's what I share with my students.

Classes start on Monday. Contact me now to get your spot.

http://TheActorsAllia...­

To read more about The Actors Alliance from a news article, look here:

http://www.digbatonro...­