Baton Rouge Film, TV, Theater & Music Industry Meetup Group Message Board › BREAKING NEWS: Vatican Lokey steps up as Director of "It's a Wonderful LIfe

BREAKING NEWS: Vatican Lokey steps up as Director of "It's a Wonderful LIfe" New Orleans and Region Benefit Production

Stephen J.
Stephenwordsmith
New Orleans, LA
BREAKING NEWS:  Vatican Lokey steps up as Director of "It's a Wonderful LIfe" New Orleans and Region Benefit Production

After five years directing and producing the NOLA Voice Talent Foundation's Annual New Orleans and Region Benefit production of "It's a Wonderful Life", I am delighted to hand over the reigns of DIRECTOR to VATICAN LOKEY, who was our Co-producer for last year's production.

I will still fulfil the roles of Producer and Actor, as well as assisting Vatican as Co-producer, and I am delighted that someone of Vatican's calibre and stature has agreed to direct the production, thus adding a fresh look and new vitality to the production, now in its SIXTH year.

Vatican is a multiple award-winning veteran of the New Orleans stage and a television personality for over two decades. He made his career originating roles in the New Orleans premieres of Grand Hotel (The Baron), Falsettos (Whizzer), Chess (Freddie Trumper), The Frogs (Pluto), The Drowsy Chaperone (Aldolpho), and the American premiere of the British musical Scandalous! (John Galsworthy) In 2013 he was featured in the promos and opening credits for Top Chef New Orleans on Bravo. With Atlanta Lyric Theatre he has played Roger in The Producers and Bert Healy/FDR in Annie... read more at http://about.me/vaticanlokey­

The SIXTH Annual New Orleans and Region Benefit Production of "It's a Wonderful Life" will take place on Saturday December 6th 2014 in the prestigious showroom of The Deutsches Haus, just two miles from Mid-City New Orleans, east of Causeway Blvd. Proceeds go to New Orleans Non-profit organizations in support of the Performing Arts. Please join and share the production's FB page at www.facebook.com/groups/146941205344285­

Looking forward to seeing you ALL at rehearsals or/and AT THE SHOW!

Best always,
Stephen.
Stephen James
President and Executive Director
The NOLA Voice Talent Foundation, Inc.
stephen@nolavoicetalent.org[/url]

The NOLA Voice Talent Foundation is a not-for-profit incorporation which provides performers in Southern Louisiana and beyond with affordable educational opportunities, as well as to use our talent to support the community. Full details of our workshop calendar, performers' resources, and educational programs at www.nolavoicetalent.org­