Although this event is for our Ladies Club members, one-time drop-ins are welcome. The tournament fee is $25.
NOTE: A new prize category has been added--The Shortest Drive on Hole #9.
This month's game is "Mystery Holes." Here's how it's played:
You will keep your own score the way you normally do.
At the bottom of your scorecard, write down the best of your and your partners' score for each hole.
After we finish our round, I will ask 5 different ladies to pull out a number from a hat, where there will be 9 separate pieces of paper with numbers 1 - 9 on them (to represent the # of holes on the golf course). The 5 numbers drawn will be the Tournament holes, and the team that has the best score from those 5 holes will be the winner.
Prizes will be given out for:
- the best overall score for The Tournament (Mystery Holes only)
- the 2nd best overall score for The Tournament (Mystery Holes only)
- the best overall team score (for 9 holes)
- the 2nd best overall team score
- the lowest number of putts (team score)
- the second lowest putts (team score)
- closest-to-the-pin on Hole #6
- closest-to-the-pin on Hole #8
- the longest drive on Hole #9
- the shortest drive on Hole #9
- the "most challenged" (a.k.a. the highest overall score for the Mystery Holes only)
- most lost balls
Points will be as follows:
- 2 points for playing
- best overall score for "Mystery Holes" only: 10 points for each partner
- second best score: 5 points for each partner
- third best score: 2 points for each partner
- best team putter/lowest putt strokes (for all nine holes): 5 points
- second lowest putt strokes: 2 points
- closest-to-the-pin on Hole #6: 5 points
- closest-to-the-pin on Hole #8: 5 points
- longest drive on Hole #9: 5 points