|Sent on:||Tuesday, January 29, 2013 11:53 PM|
Dan Morley, PGA pro and golf instructor at Fremont Park Golf Club, has a great deal for our group. The offers are:
1. 20% off a 1-hour or half-hour lesson or a series of 5 lessons. His regular rates are $99/1-hour, $50/half-hour and $399 for a series of 5 1-hour lessons or $199 for a series of 5 half-hour lessons. For a short time, he will not charge extra for a semi-private lesson (like if 2 friends want to share a 1-hour lesson or a series of lessons, they may do so).
2. There are group classes available (max. 8 people) that meet once a week for a month (4 classes for $99). They repeat each month, and he is currently taking reservations for February. You can choose from:
- Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Saturday 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. OR
- Wednesday evening 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
3. Option 3 is a custom class, by appointment, using the same format as option #2 (4 classes for $99) if there is a minimum of 4 students.
Also available are video analysis, playing lessons, rules & etiquette.
Dan is a Class A member of the PGA of America and has been teaching golf professionally since 2002.
If you're interested and want to see if anyone wants to take lessons with you, you can start a discussion on our Discussion Forum, or email me or contact Dan directly at:
- Fremont Park: (510)[masked]
- Dan's cell: (803)[masked]
- or by Dan's email: [address removed]
This is THE BEST time to take lessons, for we have gazillions of golf outings planned for the spring, summer, fall and following winter . . . so take advantage of Dan's offer and see you out on the course real soon!