Bay Area Beginner Golf Meetup Group Message Board San Jose Beginner Golf Practice Group Discussion Forum › Lessons - Golf Smarts lesson deal on Groupon

Lessons - Golf Smarts lesson deal on Groupon

Brian A.
BrianArmbruster
San Jose, CA
Post #: 22
Choose Between Two Options

$34 for a 60-minute private golf lesson with video swing analysis, equipment evaluation, and a digital recording of the lesson (a $125 value)
$85 for three of the above lessons (a $250 value)

You have until Jun 19, 2013 to use the deal.

Just throwing out another option for those who are looking for some instruction. If you do not have a regular instructor or are looking to find a new swing coach, this might be an option for you. And you have until the middle of summer to use the coupon so you can buy it now and use it when the weather warms up (yeah, it's that prior planning thing again).

From what I can find, there is only one location in Santa Clara and, according to what Yelp reviews I can find, he operates out of a building, not on a golf course. So, read some reviews and make your own decision.
A former member
Post #: 1
This is close to where I live, and I do have a new set of clubs awaiting my first lesson. I'm looking at going around the second week February and will report back after my first experience.
Natalie
Carol W.
user 73120572
Mountain View, CA
Post #: 1
This is great! I need a "refresher" lesson and this is fairly close to home!
Carol
A former member
Post #: 4
I have not been able to fnd this on Groupn. Do you have the link?