Bay Area Beginner Golf Meetup Group Message Board San Jose Beginner Golf Practice Group Discussion Forum › Hole In One ***********Larry B. **********

Hole In One ***********Larry B. **********

Mike G.
user 47028742
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 9
I just want to congratulate Larry for making a hole in one @ Sunken Garden (Hole #3) in Sunnyvale. Larry, you are my hero !
A former member
Post #: 17
Thanks Mike - you were my inspiration, I couldn't have done it if you weren't standing there ready to hit your ball on the green - I'm a competitive type of guy. We all make each other better................
Brian A.
BrianArmbruster
San Jose, CA
Post #: 29
Nice job on the Hole In One.

My hero
Lucy
user 6885692
Fremont, CA
Post #: 34
Although there are several members who've come close to getting a hole-in-one and probably will do it some time soon, my money is on Mike G to be the next member to do it. Or maybe Noel. Or maybe . . .

Way to go, Larry! You were soooooo close to getting one the last time we were at Sunken Gardens! We are proud of you!! Congrats!!!
A former member
Post #: 18
Sunken Gardens plans on putting a little blurb about this in the S.J. Mercury this week. If anyone see's the blurb, can you please save it for me since I don't get the newspaper.

Thanks
Michelle
user 8851691
Fremont, CA
Post #: 19
Wow, I miss your show, Larry! Congrats!!!
Lucy
user 6885692
Fremont, CA
Post #: 40
When I was at the driving range earlier tonight, I was told by the guys that Alex got a hole-in-one today at his Fremont Park Golf Course: On the 8th hole, with a 60-degree wedge. It went boink, boink, in! They were playing a six-some, so he had 5 witnesses.

This is one of "our" 3-Club Tournament holes, on which Kelly was closest to the pin.

Congrats, Alex!
Mike G.
user 47028742
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 11
Way to go Alex !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A former member
Post #: 1
Wow - congrats! I think you are ready for the tour for sure now :))
Peggy