add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Bay Area Film Fans Message Board › Special Film Invitation: Showing at the Castro March 2 – 2:30 pm and After Party

Special Film Invitation: Showing at the Castro March 2 – 2:30 pm and After Party

Gini Graham S.
Group Organizer
Lafayette, CA
It’s been awhile since I’ve had some video potlucks, since I moved to San Francisco, but hope to start some dinners and film nights around the Balboa Theater, now that I live by the ocean.

Meanwhile, some exciting news!  Two projects I wrote and produced with teams from Scary Cow will be featured at the Castro showing on March 2nd –  Dead No More and The Parking Lot. Doors open at 2:30; films shown starting at 3 pm. There will be an After Party and reception starting around 7:15 after the Phase II films.  Get a Festival Pass if you want to go to that.  Click either link to go to the schedule which has a link for getting tickets.­­

After the Castro showing, there will be a few other versions of the films to enter in festivals and pitch to investors.

Hope to see everyone at the Castro on March 2nd.   If someone from the group wants to host this for Film Fans who come to this, let me know.  Otherwise, no host and see you before the film, during the break, or at the party, since I’ll be coordinating things with the cast and crew of these films.