Palo Alto Independent Films Group Message Board › Tomorrow-Opera in HD, live from the Met

Tomorrow-Opera in HD, live from the Met

Valerie S.
user 6181523
Sunnyvale, CA
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Hi there Opera Aficionados,

If you read my previous email sent this week, this Saturday, should be another terrific performance lasting approximately 2hrs and 46mn according to the MetOpera's Website.

As usual, I will arrive between 8:15 and 8:30.

Between 8:30 and 9:00 you will find me in line, on the third floor, just before the gates going into the theater so that I can come in and keep some seats for the group. Look for me holding a MeetUp Sign, or the name tag on my lapel.

We like to sit together, if you want to sit with the group,  usually in the first row just above the center of the theater walkway as soon as the theater staff lets us in around 9AM.

Arriving early will give you the opportunity to mingle with other Opera Aficionados.
9 from the Opera Aficionados and 1 from Palo Alto Independent Films groups.

Please indicate in your RSVP if you want to sit with the group, this way, I will know how many seats to hold. I don't mind holding a few seats, but understand that theater patrons frown upon those holding seats since the theater will fill up. Seats will be released at 9:30.

Contact me if you arrive at the theater and have trouble finding us.  Call or text me on my cell 4 0 8 - 3 9 0 - 3 3 3 5.  I will turn off my phone at 9:40.

I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow and see Michael Mayer’s bold new production locates Verdi’s tragedy of lust, betrayal, and revenge in Las Vegas in 1960.

I also hope you will be able to join us for a birthday lunch at Fontana right after the performance: http://www.opera-afic...­

Valérie