• Do you have a hard time knowing what to do and say on a date?
• Do your first dates rarely turn into second dates?
Bay Area Practice Daters is a group committed to helping singles improve their love lives. At our workshops and events, you can go on practice dates, get honest feedback, and learn vital dating skills from relationship experts.
This group is for anyone who wants to improve their dating life, including:
• Singles with little to no dating experience
• Shy or socially anxious daters
• Chronically single daters
• Those recently out of an LTR who are beginning to date again
How Does it Work? At our Practice Dating workshops and events, you'll join with other singles and relationship experts for:
• Group discussions
• Skills-training exercises
• Dating role-plays
• Feedback from your practice dating partners
• In-the-moment guidance from dating professionals
About the Facilitator: Jessica Engle, MFT helps singles, socially anxious adults, and couples build satisfying relationships and happier lives. She is a graduate of the California Institute of Integral Studies, where she received an M.A. in Counseling Psychology with an emphasis in Drama Therapy.