addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Bay Area Runners Message Board Bay Area Runners Discussion Forum › Saturday's Pruneyard/Campbell Run-sign up now

Saturday's Pruneyard/Campbell Run-sign up now

user 7476169
San Jose, CA
Hello Runners,
Come start your weekend off with friendly casual runners feeling great. All distances and paces welcome!
This Saturday will will be running in honor of Meg, a mother, who was killed by a drunk driver on her morning run.­
“This Saturday, January 18, 2014, no matter what your distance, run for Meg. Take in the fresh air, be aware of your surroundings, keep your headphones on low, feel the heaviness in your lungs, the soreness in your legs, and be grateful for it–for all of it. The sweat, the pain, the wind, the cold…everything. Be grateful for that moment,”....
The page encouraged runners to tweet, Instagram and post running photos using the hashtag #megsmiles.
I hope you can join us.
P.S. please remember to RSVP or I think I should cancel this great Saturday morning tradition for the past 6 years. :=)
We will be meeting up for post run social at Orchard Valley.