addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Runners Message Board Bay Area Runners Discussion Forum › Seeking testers for new running technology.

Seeking testers for new running technology.

A former member
Post #: 1
Dear fellow runners!

Nice to meet you. My name is Sal Ortega, and I'm currently a customer researcher at IntelliRun. I wanted to connect with all of you, hoping that a group would be interested in testing our new running wearable product and share with us some of the running behaviors. We begin with a series of interview screenings next week, June 25-28. That's Wednesday through Saturday. We'll be compensating everyone that participates (up to $70 for this first screening).

I'd explain more, but here's the link to the sign-up site that explains it all:

www.intellirun.com

I look forward to learning from your community! Your help would be greatly appreciated. If you have any further questions, please reach out to me. Email below.

Best regards,

Sal
salvael@intellirun.com
A former member
Post #: 14
If you are having any trouble signing up, use this link instead:

https://intellirun.ty...­
Stan
StanTheMan0000
Cupertino, CA
Post #: 67
What do you have to do to test the product? Do you get a device to test? Do you get to keep it when done or return it?

Is the purpose of the survey to screen beta test candidates?

How does one get the $70 you mentioned? Must one fill out the survey & give feedback on the product? Is a check mailed?