addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Runners Message Board Bay Area Runners Discussion Forum › Can you recommend a good podiatrist?

Can you recommend a good podiatrist?

Jai
user 5020075
Santa Clara, CA
Post #: 3
I am having pain in my right foot (having since childhood, but was dormant before I started running lately). I had an x-ray done last year at cupertino podiatry, but no success. One of my bone has fused to other bone and creating pain. Doctor suggested surgery, but I dont want to go for it. I want to take another opinion from another doctor. Any of you has any doctor recommendation?

Thanks.