Jul 13, 2013 · 9:30 AM
This location is shown only to members
July 13-14 (Saturday & Sunday): 9:30AM - 6:00PM
For: This course is suitable for aspirants who want to undertake the journey of Self-Realization and achieve their highest potential.The system provides effective meditation methods and on-going support to enable aspirants to grow spiritually and attain higher levels of balance and happiness.
Course Content: The course provides an overview of the Natural Path,also known as Pranahuti Aided Meditation (PAM),a new system of rajayoga for Self Realization.
The course will teach:
* A complete set of daily meditation practices
* A simple and holistic way to live in tune with cosmic consciousness
* How control of mind and concentration is achieved
* The role of Pranahuti (yogic transmission technique) as an active and continuous support for practitioners to achieve the highest level of consciousness
* The complete map of the spiritual journey up to the highest level of consciousness
Experiential: The course includes four experiential silent meditation sessions (about 30-40 min each) conducted by a competent trainer. The participants will have the first-hand practical experience of this advanced meditation technique.
or Call [masked] or Email: sastry'at'sriramchandra.org
Location: Downtown, San Francisco