725 Locust Street, Santa Clara, CA
This is a Yoga class for everyone.
It is free for new students. Subsequent classes on Sundays 10-11am are donation based so that we can keep our doors open. It means you may choose to give us a donation for whatever amount you'd like to make.
Yoga is good for any age. During the class, you will learn breathing, posing and stretching techniques that help strengthen your body and mind. Perhaps, you may lose some weight too :)
Just a few reminders:
1. please RSVP
2. arrive 10-15 minutes early
3. dress appropriately. Wear comfortable workout clothing.
4. Bring your own mat. We also have mat for rent for $2/class
5. turn off your cell phone
6. Notify the teacher of injuries or medical conditions.
7. help us spread the words :)
8. Enjoy :)
January 21, 2013
I started the group because there wasn't any other type of group like this. I've met some great folks in the group who have become close friends and have also met some amazing business owners.
— Bill, started New York City Gay Craft Beer Lovers
Act now and get 50% off.
Until February 1.