Bay Area Rock Climbing Message Board › Looking for a climbing partner at DRG

Looking for a climbing partner at DRG

Diane
user 9906599
Walnut Creek, CA
Post #: 1
Hey guys and gals,

I'm looking for a (or a few) climbing partners at DRG. I've been climbing on and off for two years and ready to get back into it full-time. I climb 5.8-5.9 but can easily be challenged to climb beyond that with enough practice. I'm available weekdays after 6pm and most weekends (if not out of town). Feel free to respond here.

Thanks!

Diane
Susanne
user 5903320
Oakley, CA
Post #: 26
Hi Diane,
There are a few of us that meet there on Wednesdays. We usually get there around 6:30-7pm. Feel free to join us.
-Susanne
Diane
user 9906599
Walnut Creek, CA
Post #: 2
Oh awesome! I'll meet up with you guys next Wednesday. Is there a meeting point in the gym?
Susanne
user 5903320
Oakley, CA
Post #: 27
I actually won't be there this Wed. Sorry. I know Mike will be there this wednesday and possible Susan. You can look for them. (I'll let them know your looking for people to climb with.) I'm not sure about the others that are part of the usual Wed crowd. We usually meet near the tables before climbing.

I will be there the following wednesday.
Diane
user 9906599
Walnut Creek, CA
Post #: 3
Yeah, sounds good. Take my number too in case anyone needs to get a hold of me. (510)282-6369.

Susan P.
user 12465661
Pleasant Hill, CA
Post #: 2
Hey, Diane! I'll probably be there, but not until a little after 7 tonight. See you there! Just ask at the desk for Susan if you can't find Mike.
A former member
Post #: 15
I'll be there by 5:30 doing other things, but am planning to climb around 7. I'll hang out near the tables by the front desk around that time. Unfortunately I won't be able to stay to late. Diane if you don't have a belay card yet you may want to get there a little early so you can be tested. If you do, great! See ya around 7.
Diane
user 9906599
Walnut Creek, CA
Post #: 4
Sorry, I wasn't able to make it last week but if you guys are planning on being there tomorrow night I'd love to meet up.
Susanne
user 5903320
Oakley, CA
Post #: 28
I'll be there, though I'm not quite sure what time i'll be arriving. Most likely sometime between 6:30-7. Like Mike said before, if you don't have your belay card yet, you'll want to get there earlier to take their test. We'll keep an eye out for you around the tables.
A former member
Post #: 16
I'm not going to be able to make it tonight unfortunately.