add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Bay Area Rock Climbing Message Board › Wanna climb on the evening of Memorial Day

Wanna climb on the evening of Memorial Day

A former member
Post #: 1
Yes, the gyms will be open on Memorial Day! I know lots of you will be outta town, but if you happen to be in the area, I can meet you at Ironworks gym n Berk for belay climbing any time at or after 5pm Monday. The highest I've climbed is like a 5.10C and that was on a bionic woman day for me. Lemme know if you are free!
user 9567513
Oakland, CA
Post #: 1
Hi! I just recently joined Ironworks. I'm not getting there as much as I would like to since none of my friends are interested. I'll be in town. I'd love to go!