Bay Area Rock Climbing Message Board › Looking to climb outdoors, new in town need partners

Looking to climb outdoors, new in town need partners

Lil M.
user 9667999
Gilroy, CA
Post #: 1
Hey all I am new in town about 3 months and have not been climbing for a while. occasionally at a gym here and there, but really starting to get bummed about not pullin rock. I am not lead strong right now, but happy to belay and clean routes within my abilities. Hoping to be able to clean up/TR some 9's and soon after 10s- then on from there with time. It's been about 9 months since I've been outside (well a couple lil TR n mild bouldering sess) and hit the gym about a dozen times the first couple months I was here. I have all my gear still, sport rack and a crash pad. Pretty open right now due my job being nearly non existent right now (ruh roh), though that means close cheap trips only!
A former member
Post #: 2
Hey, i just signed up for this thing looking for outdoor climbing partners. I can only confidently lead trad 5.8. but sport im good for 10.a/b. Im trying to find some lovers leap climbers for the 20/21 of june to do corugation corner, surealistic pillar, hopefully some harder climbs, and boulder at the camp. If your down let me know.
Lil M.
user 9667999
Gilroy, CA
Post #: 2
It is hard for me to plan that far ahead right now. I work at the Westin in SF and my schedule is rather unpredictable right now. I dot tend to work weekends being in the service isudtry though. About a week ago I worked 11 days straight- then this week I have one day. I am good for day trips on short notice for sure though, so long as it's within my scheduled week. smile
A former member
Post #: 17
I'll be climbing either El Diablo or Castle Rock with friends this weekend. Drop me a line if your interested.

A former member
Post #: 3
Ha, know how it is. I also work in the city, so if you wana go climb at mission cliffs sometime and try to make plans to head out doors in the coming days, im completly down. Unfortunatly im gonna be out of town the next 2 weekends, but starting on the weekend of the 20th, i'll be making trips to ariouse climbing spots every weekend. definitly drop me a line and we'll meet up.

It is hard for me to plan that far ahead right now. I work at the Westin in SF and my schedule is rather unpredictable right now. I dot tend to work weekends being in the service isudtry though. About a week ago I worked 11 days straight- then this week I have one day. I am good for day trips on short notice for sure though, so long as it's within my scheduled week. smile