addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Bay Area Rock Climbing Message Board › Bouldering

Bouldering

A former member
Post #: 5
Hello Bay Area Climbers

I'm coming to San Francisco in about a week for about a week and would love to rally some people for a little bouldering while I'm around.

Love Turtle Rock and just went to Glen Canyon for the first time last month, very fun. Both places have lots of problems, most very easy, but a V2 can easily become a V6 if you decide you can't use your left hand.

If anybody is interested in stacking pads and spotting for some highballs, I'd be stoked. Really just want some fun heads for some fun climbing.

And if somebody is feeling really awesome -- let me know and I'll bring my trad rack and we'll blast over to Lover's Leap for a couple nights.

a.