addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Bay Area Rock Climbing Message Board › skimble.com - track your gym and outdoor rock climbing!

skimble.com - track your gym and outdoor rock climbing!

Maria L.
mariachily
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
Hey guys,

A few years ago I picked up rock climbing at the local gym and then outdoor sport/trad/big wall. When I started climbing I wanted to keep track of all my climbs and related trips. Since then, I've launched skimble to help everyone track their adventures. It is made specifically for rock climbing so you can track everything you do at the gym and outdoors! You can track other activities too incl. yoga, fitness, running, hiking, biking, and more!

Skimble was recently launched and we'd love some early stage feedback! We're very passionate about providing a great tool for everyone and skimble was recently featured on Thrillist and TechCrunch!

Also, I'm always happy to meet new climbing / outdoorsy friends :)
I climb at Mission Cliffs and Planet Granite, San Francisco - let me know if you want to climb together sometime!

Climb on!
Maria Ly, co-founder of skimble
maria at skimble dot com