The Lower Mainland Bookcrossing Meetup Group Message Board › New Event: Word on the Street Meet, Release and Enjoy!

New Event: Word on the Street Meet, Release and Enjoy!

Marina
themarina
Group Organizer
Vancouver, BC
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Announcing a new event for The Lower Mainland Bookcrossing Meetup Group!

What: Word on the Street Meet, Release and Enjoy!

When: Sunday, September 25, 10:30 AM

Where: (A location for this event hasn't been chosen yet)

Event Description: Word ont he Street is back for 2005 and what better place to meet other BookCrossers?

This year, I'd like to suggest a few meeting times so that those who are unable to meet in the morning have other opportunities throughout the day to come out, meet other BookCrossers, enjoy some of the events and maybe even release some books!

Meeting 1: 10:30AM - I'm going to suggest we meet at a coffee shop near by so that we can avoid the massive crowds at the Orca, our usual meeting place in years past. This location is yet to be determined. If you have suggestions, please let me know!

Meeting 2: 12:30PM @ the Orca - meet between main events! Perhaps grab lunch or coffee or simply sit around (or walk around)...whatever suits our fancy!

Meeting 3: 2:30PM - Still to be decided upon location...suggestions?

For complete even and schedule information, check out the website. The link is bellow.

This is a tentative schedule. I thought I'd post something right away to let everyone know that WotS was coming up!

Any questions, comments or suggestions are welcome! Hope to see you there! :)

Learn more and RSVP here:
http://bookcrossing.m...­
Marina
themarina
Group Organizer
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 76
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Fellow BookCrosser eicuthbertson asked if there were labels for the Word on the Street realease. I think this is a great suggestion!

I'll work on them over the next day or two and I should have something ready by Monday. I'll post a link once they are up and ready for download! :)

Marina