addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Lower Mainland Bookcrossing Meetup Group Message Board › Supply Store Group Order - UPDATED SEP. 26!!!!

Supply Store Group Order - UPDATED SEP. 26!!!!

Marina
themarina
Group Organizer
Vancouver, BC
Announcing a new event for The Lower Mainland Bookcrossing Meetup Group!

What: Supply Store Group Order

When: Friday, September 30, 7:00 PM

Where: (A location for this event hasn't been chosen yet)

Event Description: Interested in purchasing items from the supply store but you would like to avoid the shipping costs? Group orders are now available!

Canadian orders larger than $50US are now shipped for free! Take this opportunity to participate in a group order and stock up on supplies or goodies, after all, the holidays are just around the corner!

If you're interested in participating in a group order, please contact me with the details of your order and I'll add them to the list. Payment methods will be discussed once we have all the orders collected.

Check out the supply store for available items!

Happy shopping! :)

Learn more here:
http://bookcrossing.m...­
A former member
Post #: 5
I have wanted to buy Bookcrossing labels but the shipping costs have put me off. If there was any way that I could pick up my supplies somewhere in Langley during the daytime,I would love to be involved. I do not drive, and as a senior, I don't feel safe using public transit at night.
Marina
themarina
Group Organizer
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 79
UPDATE!!!!

Supply order has been extended to October 12 to allow individuals to pay either myself or vanbiohazard for their group order! If you are interested, please email me you shopping list and I will email you back a price in Canadian dollars! This will be the amount to pay!

If you have already submitted an order, I will be sending you an email with your outstanding amount over the next week.

Please contact me if you have any questions!

Thanks everyone!

themarina