addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Lower Mainland Bookcrossing Meetup Group Message Board › So far I have gotten 7 releases caught in 2 days at 'Word on the Street'!

So far I have gotten 7 releases caught in 2 days at 'Word on the Street'!

A former member
Post #: 20
I also got 2 releases caught in the same time period at the Turk's on the Drive OBCZ. That's 9 altogether and the day isn't over yet! LOL How many did you have caught at Word on the Street? This is the most I have ever had caught at once. *big grin*

See you all there next year :)
Marina
themarina
Group Organizer
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 83
WOOHOO! Congrats! I have *yet* to get a catch but I still managed to have a great time.

Pictures will be posted in the next dat or so..... ;)