align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Lower Mainland Bookcrossing Meetup Group Message Board › what is the status of our group BX order?

what is the status of our group BX order?

A former member
Post #: 21
It's been about 3 months and still nothing? Isn't that a long time to fill an order? What have you heard from them exactly Marina?
Marina
themarina
Group Organizer
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 122
The first order was "lost". The exact information I received from the bookcrossing store is that the order was detained at the border and that's all they know. Most likely, it's sitting in a holding room at some depot somewhere.

The new order which was placed almost two weeks ago will be here either today, tomorrow or Monday. I will contact everyone once it arrives.
A former member
Post #: 22
ok thanks, I have heard a lot of stories about orders coming with things missing or the wrong stuff, hope ours has the right stuff after all this waiting! :)

Oh, is this new order to replace the first order or is it a different order altogether?
A former member
Post #: 6
Still no word on our missing order? This is really getting to be annoying. Now I'm off on a three week holiday and probably won't get the message of its arrival.
A former member
Post #: 23
Still waiting for a reply about this question marina

Is this new order to replace the first order or is it a different order altogether?
A former member
Post #: 7
Did the order ever get here? If not is there any chance that we can get our money back? I really can't afford to just throw my money away.
A former member
Post #: 8
Please Marina , will you let us know what is happening with our group order. I am on a pension and can't really afford to just forget about the money that I sent you.
A former member
Post #: 9
Still no answer from the marina even though I have sent emails, PMs and posted here. I was told by PaperbackPal that the order did arrive. I am trying to arrange to get my share of the supplies but I'm beginning to think that it is hopeless.
A former member
Post #: 10
It is more than two weeks since I heard from the Marina that she would mail my order to me. It has still not arrived. Please Marina, would you Please send me my stuff. Should I send you a self addressed stamped envelope? Or could you just trust that I will send you the money for whatever it cost you to mail it to me?