add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Lower Mainland Bookcrossing Meetup Group Message Board › Free Audiobooks and Books! - A link collection

Free Audiobooks and Books! - A link collection

Group Organizer
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 278
Andrew mentioned this yesterday at the Vancouver Meetup and here's the link!

You can listen to free audio versions of books that have gone out of copyright in the good US of A.

Check it out at http://www.librivox.o...­

And one that I've visited before and is one of the more popular ones The Gutenberg Audiobook Project:

And a few others that came up during my search and which appear pretty good:

Also, here are links to a couple of other great sources of free books:

If, during your online travels, you find a source that could be of interest to the group, please post it here or send me an email and I'll post it here for everyone to share.

Also, if you try any of these sites and have some feedback, it would be great if you could post a quick note to let the group know if it's worth the time!

Happy clicking everyone!