The Lower Mainland Bookcrossing Meetup Group Message Board › Upcoming Bookcrossing Meetup Events

Upcoming Bookcrossing Meetup Events

Marina
themarina
Group Organizer
Vancouver, BC
Hi folks,

It's been a while since you've seen an email from me, partly because the site pretty much runs itself but as I was scheduling a couple of other things for next week, I realized I'd forgotten about the June Burnaby meeting and because I had missed posting it to begin with, the reminder e-mail never went out...and all went down the hole.

So, I've scheduled a replacement meeting for this month and scheduled the next Burnaby meeting for the regular "third Monday of the month" and I thought I'd also take the opportunity to let you know about a number of other upcoming events. Here we go:

Monday, June 25th, Burnaby Bookcrossing, Bread Garden Metrotown
More details and RSVP here­.

Saturday, June 30th, Book Discussion: "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time", The End Cafe on Commercial Drive

Tuesday, July 10th, LM Bookcrossing, Rhizome Cafe* on Broadway

Monday, July 23rd, Burnaby Bookcrossing, Bread Garden Metrotown

Saturday, July 28th, Book Discussion: "Lullabies for Little Criminals", The End Cafe on Commercial

*Note the change of venue for the LM Meetup. We have outgrown our current location and so we'll be testing out a new one. The Rhizome is less than 1 block east of Our Town Cafe, immediately across the street from Kingsgate Mall.

Hope everyone is enjoying a summer full of great reads and I hope to see you soon!

Marina

Lower Mainland Bookcrossing Meetup