add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Lower Mainland Bookcrossing Meetup Group Message Board › Special Visiting Guest Request for Meeting

Special Visiting Guest Request for Meeting

Group Organizer
Vancouver, BC
Hello fellow book lovers!

Some good news! Alison, a fellow bookcrosser all the way from Leeds will be in Vancouver for a few days and she would love to meet with the group unfortunately, she's heading off to Victoria the day before the Burnaby meet.

She would really like to meet the group and I think it would be great for us to meet her but I'm not sure what the best thing to do here so I'll leave it up to you.

I've posted a ­poll with a couple of suggestions. If you have another suggestion, please email me and I will add it!

Thanks everyone!

A former member
Post #: 31
Hi. What days is she going to be here?