add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Lower Mainland Bookcrossing Meetup Group Message Board › Tuesday's Bookcrossing at Rhizome

Tuesday's Bookcrossing at Rhizome

Group Organizer
Vancouver, BC
Hi everyone,
I received a message from Lisa at Rhizome advising that Tuesday they are having a fundraiser. The event runs during our regularly scheduled Bookcrossing meetup and considering the line-up, which includes poetry and live music, it doesn't look like we'll be able to have our regular event. Lisa has invited our group to attend the event but note that it won't be like our regular meetings.
The Facebook Event page is here:­
I haven't planned or been looking for a replacement location yet so I will leave the event on the calendar with a minor update.