addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Lower Mainland Bookcrossing Meetup Group Message Board › Did someone Say Chirstmas Party?

Did someone Say Chirstmas Party?

Marina
themarina
Group Organizer
Vancouver, BC
Hello everyone!

The holidays are almost upon us and thanks to a couple of requests, I thought I'd follow up with the group and get some feedback.

Our Christmas Party/Re-gift exchange was a huge success last year and I wanted to gage the interest of the group. I'd be more than happy to change the December 11th event to a Christmas party but I'll need to book the room rather urgently if that's the case. I've posted a poll­ that I'd like you all to vote on. I'll keep it up until tomorrow afternoon at which point, I'll either book the room or leave the event as is.

PLEASE VOTE! I'd hate to see this go out the window because folks didn't vote.

If we go ahead with the party it will be much like last year but those details will be updated as needed.

PLEASE VOTE!

Marina