The Lower Mainland Bookcrossing Meetup Group Message Board › BookCrossing - Upcoming Meets

BookCrossing - Upcoming Meets

Marina
themarina
Group Organizer
Vancouver, BC
Hi folks,

Sorry for the late update on this but I completely forgot about it and then had to confirm that it was still going on.

On Friday, March 14th (yes....tomorrow - I said it was short notice confused) I'll be making a short (but very interesting I promise) introduction to Book Crossing presentation which will include concepts of BC and the Meetup group, to a group of "fans" called BIFF­. The event is very casual and the BIFF events are always fun but since it's a sort of cross-over event, it would be great to see some Book Crossers "in the audience".

The event starts at 6:30 and I'll be presenting at about 7PM. If you're in North Vancouver or are looking for a fun way to spend a Friday night, come out out to join us. All information on the event, including meeting location in North Vancouver (very central and easily accessible by transit), be sure to check out BIFF's website. The place where we meet is a well priced restaurant complete with great coffee and wicked sweets (and, of course, full meals as well).

Since I'm at it, also a reminder about the upcoming Burnaby Meetup which will take place on Monday, March 24th at the Bread Garden Metrotown (RSVP and more info at http://bookcrossing.m...­) and the next Vancouver Meetup has also been scheduled for Tuesday, April 8th at the Rhizone (RSVP and more info at http://bookcrossing.m...­.

If you have any questions about either event or anything else related to Book Crossing or Meetup, feel free to drop me, or one of the other organizers, a line!

Hope to see you soon!

Marina