Marina
themarina
Group Organizer
Vancouver, BC
As we're coming up to the end of a very successful year, I thought I'd take a moment to thank everyone who made it such a success.

The Bookcrossing Group is successful for two main reasons. The first is the diligent work of the assistant organizers who work behind the scenes making phone calls and arranging our monthly gatherings - be sure to thank them the next time you see them! The second, and most important reason, for the group's success is you. The lively discussions and books that appear at every meeting are the result of your commitment to the group and I wanted to take a moment to thank you for coming out every month and sharing your passion with me. I always look forward to our monthly gatherings and hope to see you all at many more in the new year.

Have a safe and happy holiday and here's wishing you all get a huge load of books!

Marina
The Lower Mainland Bookcrossing Meetup Group
M. Diane R.
eicuthbertson
Burnaby, BC
Post #: 36
Happy Holidays and a very Happy New Year, Marina! Thanks for all you do for us all year.
And happy holidays to all Lower Mainland BookCrossers. Here's to more and more books in 2010!