addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Lower Mainland Bookcrossing Meetup Group Message Board › Freedom to Read Canada Challenge - February 2010

Freedom to Read Canada Challenge - February 2010

M. Diane R.
eicuthbertson
Burnaby, BC
Post #: 41
This is a bit scary - I've just posted my first ever BookCrossing Challenge - to release books in February for Canada's Freedom to Read Week (February 21-27, 2010).

http://www.bookcrossi...­

I sure hope my Lower Mainland BookCrossing friends will be up for this one!

This is for banned or challenged books (from anywhere but I would like to see lots of Canadian ones) and for books by authors who've been jailed, or otherwise persecuted for their writing.

Canada's Freedom to Read Week website has info for BookCrossers including a special label. See my posting above for more info and links. (Yes, there will be some prizes!)

monnibo
monnibo
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 15
Thanks for all the great links! I posted about it on my blog (and plugged you!)