addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Vancouver Area Beagle Meetup Group Message Board › NEW PARKS FOR MEETUPS

NEW PARKS FOR MEETUPS

Lore
lorerooney
Group Organizer
Langley, BC
Post #: 269
Hello fellow beagle lovers!!! I wanted to put a challenge out to all our members to submit a dog park that would be suitable for us to have MEETUPS at that we presently don`t have in our rotation. And by suitable the main requirement is BEAGLE PROOF!!! A park HAS to be FULLY FENCEDand this means no spaces or holes that a BEAGLE can get through. Even if your beagle doesn`t go through the little holes here and there....some will ...and in full beagle fashion, the lil hunters will all follow suit!!! Although not requirements, if you can let me know if the pasrk has the folowing things, that would be great too...

-water for dogs to drink

-bathroom for owners

-any sort of shelter (trees or something freestanding AKA Brookswood and Serpentine)

-parking situation (lot or on the street...far from park or near...not much, plenty etc)

-water fountain for owners

-poop bags

I`d really like to expand our park locations, especially to Vancouver..so get out there and explore whats in your neighborhood and get back to me. :-)