addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Vancouver Area Beagle Meetup Group Message Board › Beagle Puppies Coming in May!

Beagle Puppies Coming in May!

Heather
gardengirlsage
Langley, BC
Post #: 39
Puppies will arrive in May, ready to go June! Perfect time for a puppy! As I work as a vet assistant these pups will come with all of the bells and whistles. I have been breeding beagles for 8 years and have plenty of pictures of grown pups and love to stay in touch with current owners of my beautiful beagles. Message me if you have any questions, are interested in a pup or know someone that is beagle savvy who would like to adopt one of my babies.
Heather
gardengirlsage
Langley, BC
Post #: 40
The puppies are here! 2 males and 4 females. Arrived on Saturday May 18th and will therefore be ready to go July 13th. Mom and dad are both AKC registered although pups will not be. Will come with vaccines, de-wormings, micro chip, vet check and a one year genetic health guarantee. Contact me for anymore info.
Heather
778-998-2561