The Vancouver Area Beagle Meetup Group Message Board › 2 April MEETUPS!!!

2 April MEETUPS!!!

Lore
lorerooney
Group Organizer
Langley, BC
Post #: 273
Hi everyone! Sorry the MEETUP has taken so long to be posted, Ive just been trying to sort some options. If you`ve seen the previous post regarding the fundraiser for BEAGLE FREEDOM PROJECT (in the thread titled NEW PARK FOR MEETUP) you`ll see that Harmony has very generously offered her yard or a fenced area close by to use for a BEAGLE MEETUP. I think this could be a great oppertunity to get us out to Vancouver and help a great cause.
I emailed Harmony and asked her a few questions and here is part of her response..
There are 2 options for fenced beagle fun both the school property and my house next door have fenced options. My back yard is fully fence but not as big as the tennis court at the school which is fully fenced with a secure gate. That might be fun as its within the event and the table could go outside and beagles within with water, toys, etc. We have girl guides that have offered to help play with them, beagle sit, and man the gate 100% of the time if people want them supervised while they stroll around. They are also welcome everyone on the school property. There is a beautiful walk at the end of the block through a huge park & along the Seymour River. you could almost incorporate a beagle march;)
I think this sounds wonderful! I have previous plans for this day and time (APRIL 21 10-2 in North Vancouver) so I can`t confirm a time I`ll be there with a table set up, but I`m hoping to have it there for some time near the end...weather permitting...but not for donations or selling cookies as we want all the funds raised to go to the BEAGLE FREEDOM PROJECT. More so just to get our group advertised...
I`m going to try to post a poster for the event on here...but if it doesn`t work please google it so you can read all about it...
I`m hoping to get out to KENNEDY PARK in Surrey on Tuesday night and will post our usual MEETUP location Wed sometime.
Hope alot of us can make it out to North Van on Sunday to support a great beagle cause :-)
David
Justin2003
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 4
Hi Lore,
I hope you have been doing well!
Are there going to be more detailed instructions on the location in North Van for this Sunday? It sounds interesting and we'd like to attend............
Thanks - David & Justin
Carrie A.
user 26404472
Mission, BC
Post #: 6
Oscar and I will be attending the Beagle Freedom Project fundraiser,

April 21st 10-2 @ 458 Seymour River Place , North Vancouver
Lore
lorerooney
Group Organizer
Langley, BC
Post #: 274
Hi Lore,
I hope you have been doing well!
Are there going to be more detailed instructions on the location in North Van for this Sunday? It sounds interesting and we'd like to attend............
Thanks - David & Justin
Sorry I`m just getting this now....I don`t really know anything else as I`ve never been out to this area...hopefully the posted address will help|!!!