addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Vancouver Area Beagle Meetup Group Message Board › I`m going to miss the MAY BEAGLE MEETUP most likely....

I`m going to miss the MAY BEAGLE MEETUP most likely....

Lore
lorerooney
Group Organizer
Langley, BC
Hi there everyone...I just wanted to let you all  know that I probably won`t make it to the MAY  & JUNE MEETUPS. I have the opportunity for a free hotel stay next weekend to take my daughter to AMERICAN GIRL in Washington for her birthday present that shes been waiting 'not so patiently' for since last month.  As usual the MEETUPS will go ahead we just won`t have the sign in table and donations, etc unless someone wants to take the table and stuff and bring it to the MEETUP at Kennedy Park.  Otherwise business as usual...we just won`t have everything set up.  But as we all know its all about the beagles so hopefully everyone will enjoy thia new park :-)  Lore
Lore
lorerooney
Group Organizer
Langley, BC
Post #: 276
YAAAAAAA!!! I will be making it to the MEETUP on Sunday :-)