addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Beantown and Beyond 25-40 Something Singles Message Board › Happy Hour @ Howl at the Moon on June 2nd

Happy Hour @ Howl at the Moon on June 2nd

A former member
Post #: 7
I won a happy hour at Howl at the Moon for next Thursday June 2nd. It's cheap drinks and a free buffet from 6-8 you have to get there early for the free food and admission is free before 8. Just ask for Octavia's party (that's me) and you'll get a wrist band for admission and the buffet. If you're not familiar with Howl at the Moon here is a link to their site:

http://www.howlatthem...­

I made this a meetup with the Boston Happy Hour group. Can we intermingle the groups?

Octavia