addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Beantown and Beyond 25-40 Something Singles Message Board › Fun place to Stay & Play in the scenic White Mountains of NH.

Fun place to Stay & Play in the scenic White Mountains of NH.

martin
user 13134705
Boston, MA
Post #: 4
If anyone in this group likes to Ski or Snowboard and enjoys Eating, Drinking & Socializing - you really should check-out the Winter social scene up in North Conway. I'm from Boston, but most Winter weekends I'm at my "shared" Ski Lodge up in North Conway, NH. We have plenty of room for Fun people (no attitudes) to stay on weekends, just get in touch with me!