addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Delaware Valley Beer Meetup Group Message Board › St. Pat's Day 2012 - An Alert

St. Pat's Day 2012 - An Alert

A former member
Post #: 32
Hello All:

My dear friend Cathy-from-the-beach lives in Drums, PA (near Scranton) and has rented a yellow school bus to take people to and from the Scranton St. Pat's Day parade and prolonged crawl, which is always a flippin' hoot. If you are interested in going, let me know. The bus holds around 45 people and is currently half full. If you want to come, there is an Econo Lodge at the end of her street (totally walkable) where you can stay and then walk to her house for b-fast and to get the bus. (I'll be staying at her house, but space is limited. The hotel there is like $60-65 / night and you could split it with several people.) Holler if you're interested.

All the best,
Jennifer
Pete J.
PLJohnston
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 808
Meanwhile, the pub crawl originally scheduled for our group had to be cancelled. Sorry...see you at an event soon and Happy St. Patrick's Day!