addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Delaware Valley Beer Meetup Group Message Board › Eagles Season Tickets

Eagles Season Tickets

Ed K.
user 13928516
Sewell, NJ
Post #: 2
This will be my 15th season with Philadelphia Eagles Season Tickets. I have four seats and I'm hoping as a group we can fill those other three seats with craft beer lovers. I have a grill, tons of chairs, a tent, games. etc. I pay 710 for the season and would prefer someone to take a full or half season. If we can get enough people we can split the games up as well. Let me know if your interested.