The Beervana Experience Message Board › Spring Beer and Wine Fest Today!

Spring Beer and Wine Fest Today!

Tamara
user 6131957
Portland, OR
Greetings!

This is a terrific festival that unites beer, wine and spirits lovers all under one roof! It's rated up there in my top 5 Portland festivals of the year. I have over 25 people signed up from other groups right now so come join the fun for a couple of hours! Get your $1 coupon at www.KINK.FM and then go to the What's Going On tab and then to festivals.

We will meet in front of the main entrance of the festival INSIDE the convention center but before you enter the doors into the festival itself between 2:45 and 3:00. We will first go to the seating area, locate the two tables that have been reserved for us and then wander to taste and sip, using the tables as our home base. If you are running late and want to find me, call my mobile at 503-734-6403. I may not hear it ring but you can head to the reserved tables and meetup with other meetup folks!

Please allow plenty of time to park.

The MAX is the best way to get there! There is a stop right in front of the Convention Center. And for those of you who don't know how to identify the Convention Center because you are very new in town, it is the building with the tall twin glass spires just across the river from downtown Portland.

I have shoulder length blond hair with bangs.

Cheers!

Tamara