add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Beervana Experience Message Board › New Organizer

New Organizer

user 3598236
Group Organizer
Vancouver, WA
Hi all.  I'm Andrea,  and I've just recently taken over the roll of primary organizer for the Microbrew Meetup.  I'm hoping that we can get this group rolling again.  I've had a lot of fun with this group and have met a lot of great people.  If there is anyone that would like to be added to the organizers list, please email me and let me know.  We've got the big brewfest coming up next week, but unfortunately, I'm out of town on this weekend almost every year.  It would be a great opportunity for a Meetup if anyone would like to volunteer to organize it.  Hope to meet you all soon.  -Andrea