align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Beervana Experience Message Board › Anyone want to the Organic Ale Fest today?

Anyone want to the Organic Ale Fest today?

A former member
Post #: 3
Hey today is my birthday and I am volunteering at the Ale Fest today until 2:30, but was wondering if anyone wanted to do some sampling with me for a little while afterwards. Let me know, since I will be out there all day contact me via cell 541-521-6045.

Hannah
Brian B.
user 12331459
Portland, OR
Post #: 1
Happy birthday Hannah. I've got my kids tonight so can't. I'll be there tomorrow with a group of my friends and try to meet up this group as well tomorrow ( Saturday. ) We will be searching for the hoppiest IPAs there. Since you are pouring, any suggestions:-) B