Professional Singles 101 (Age 40-60) Pages
I view my role in our group as more of a facilitator than an organizer. Listed below are group guidelines:
- We're not a social dating group. We are singles who gather for events without the pressures of dating to build strong friendships. We're looking for individuals who are respectful, bright, emotionally healthy, have a positive attitude and are within a similar age range, about 40-60 years old.
- Thank you for the kindness you have shown and given to each other in the past. I didn't believe in clicks in high school or college and I don't believe in them now. It is important to me that we continue to make new members feel welcome. We are all single and sometimes it is hard being alone. It is important we provide an environment that is supportive and safe.
- I want our 101 environments to be filled with laughter, fun and safe for everyone. Lord knows we deserve that!
- Most events are cost effective. Members can have a good time and not spend a $100 dollars per event.
- I pay the membership costs for this group. The group is not a profit center for myself or any other member. I started the group on the principal to provide a comfortable environment for singles to meet and not be nickeled and dimed to death. The group does not exist for members to build their catering or other business ventures by handing out business cards. Members don't want to be hassled while trying to have a relaxing and fun evening.
If you have criticisms please provide a thoughtful solution. I have broad shoulders and I make every effort to address issues for the benefit of the group as a whole.