Here we go! You're gonna have a blast. But be ready to power this people-powered bike! There are 12 seats geared and 2 spaces in the back for non-pedaling passengers, I'm expecting folks might want to switch off..besides, you're gonna need a bartender ~ that's where I come in!
• $25 per person, it is a two-ish hours ride.
• I've ridden the CyclePub four times; it's a great experience and a fun way to tour Bend at ground level.. I had so much fun! We stopped at a few breweries for some 'fuel', as well as a pitstop. Someone please bring an iPod or iPhone loaded with some v-e-r-y groovy music. I've got a portable sound system that's Bluetooth compatible. It also has an auxiliary input if someone had an mp3 player.
• You can bring your own Silipint, or plastic cups (no glassware of any kind is allowed on the bar surface). You may bring wine bottles or growlers, but they must be stowed when we are traveling. A "Box o' Wine" is ideal. As there is no onboard cooler on the new cyclepub, you are encouraged to bring ice and a cooler we can share. Also a hydroflask works great to keep your beer cold! You can also bring any type of snack along. No hard liquor is allowed.
• PLEASE Make dang sure you are able to attend on this date and time. I can't afford anyone to change their mind at the last minute. I have prepaid the entire $300+ amount. I am bound by availability, ask off now! Make sure you're not signed up for another meetup (COSS, Hiking, Adventure, etc.) group for this day. Please mark your calendars now!
• Everyone who is attending this event, please send me your personal email address along with cell phone number to: [masked]
• Our tour begins near Web Cyclery at 550 Industrial Way at 3:30pm, get there no later than 3:00. Any questions, call me at[masked]
• Bring $25 CASH please.