Whether it's to start your own business, take the next step in your current role, or change sectors, an MBA can make it happen.
QS World MBA Tour Silicon Valley brings over 50 of the world’s top business schools to Silicon Valley on Monday, November 4th.
This provides a fantastic opportunity to meet face-to-face with admissions officers and get the answers to all of your MBA questions in one day.
Free Entry for Meet Up members in this group. To register follow the instructions mentioned below.
Attending B-Schools include:
UC Irvine, Univ. of San Diego, Univ. of San Francisco, California State Univ. Fullerton - Mihaylo, Carnegie Mellon-Tepper, Univ. of Wisconsin – Madison, American Univ. –Kogod, IE, INSEAD, SDA Bocconi and many more
This event is for you if you are looking to:
- Meet face-to-face with admission directors from top international and local B-Schools
-Apply for $1.2M of exclusive MBA scholarships to help finance your MBA
- Attend a free GMAT seminar by GMC – the creators of the exam
- Get one to one advice on your MBA essay, application and MBA interview
Sheraton Palo Alto Hotel
625 El Camino Real
Silicon Valley (Palo Alto) California 94301
*You can attend any time between 4.30pm-9pm
To receive FREE admission (for your group only) you must do ALL of the following:
1. Register at this http://goo.gl/89MtL5 and answer the registration questions.
2. RSVP here
3. Print out this page that shows your RSVP, and bring with you to the event.
Hope to see you at the Silicon Valley MBA Event.