addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Pinellas - Pasco County Bellydance Meetup Group Message Board › Tribal vs. Cabaret

Tribal vs. Cabaret

Shaina D.
user 100819682
Chattanooga, TN
Post #: 1
Hello! I have been looking around the area at all of the belly dance classes offered since I plan to be relocating there in the next month or so. Mostly I have only seen oriental or cabaret. Although, I have an appreciation for all styles and dance forms, I'm curious if anyone teaches more tribal or fusion style. Thanks in advance for any info!
A former member
Post #: 4
Hip Expressions in St Petersburg hands down has the most class options. They have regular classes using their own "Loud Zoo" moves which are ATS style with a twist. They also have fusion class most of the time, taught by Kimara, who is a fantastic dancer and a wonderful person! The schedule changes depending on attendance, but the tribal is always there. There is also Jayne Arrington in the Brooksville area. Welcome to the area!
Shaina D.
user 100819682
Chattanooga, TN
Post #: 2
Thank you, that's very helpful!