Re: [newintown-722] Re: New to Berkeley? Mailing List Daily Digest

From: Katherine
Sent on: Friday, September 5, 2008 4:29 PM
I'd like to be included as well, Thanks!


--- On Sat, 6/9/08, Hardik <[address removed]> wrote:

> From: Hardik <[address removed]>
> Subject: Re: [newintown-722] Re: New to Berkeley? Mailing List Daily Digest
> To: [address removed]
> Date: Saturday, 6 September, 2008, 12:15 AM
> Hi
> I want to be in this group
> 
> thanks
> 
> 
> --- On Fri, 9/5/08, Anh <[address removed]> wrote:
> From: Anh <[address removed]>
> Subject: [newintown-722] Re: New to Berkeley? Mailing List
> Daily Digest
> To: [address removed]
> Date: Friday, September 5, 2008, 11:32 AM
> 
> Hi there, I recommend that people reply DIRECTLY to Sarah
> instead of the entire mailing list.
> 
> Per Sarah's instructions:
> If you feel that you may qualify as an inactive member, yet
> are still
> interested in being a part of this group (which I hope many
> of you
> are!), there are two things you can do:
> 
> 1. email me to let me know that you want to stay in the
> group
> 
> 2. VISIT the New to Berkeley Meetup page so that you are no
> longer listed as inactive
> 
> 
> 
> Meetup instruction:
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message
> will be sent to everyone on this mailing list
> ([address removed])
> 
> This message was sent by Sarah ([address removed])
> from New to Berkeley?.
> 
> 
> 
> --------------------­--------------------­----
> Anh Nguyen
> 
> 
> 
> 
> On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 5:13 AM, Meetup
> <[address removed]> wrote:
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> New to Berkeley? Mailing List
> 
> 
> Messages in this digest:
> 
> 1. Re: [newintown-722] Meetup Clean-up ��� From: el
> 2. Re: [newintown-722] Meetup Clean-up ��� From: Rahul
> 3.  ��� From: Yasu
> 4. Re: [newintown-722] Meetup Clean-up ��� From: vanessa
> 5. RE: [newintown-722] Meetup Clean-up ��� From: Dal
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 1.
> 
> 
> 
> Subject: Re: [newintown-722] Meetup Clean-up
> From: el
> Date: September 04,[masked]:30 AM
> Reply to sender �� Reply to Meetup
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ��
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Hi Sarah,
> 
> ��
> 
> I'm still interested.
> 
> ��
> 
> ��������������������­�� 
> 
> Elsa
> 
> ��
> 
> 
> 
>   ----- Original Message ----- 
> 
>   From: 
> 
>   Sarah 
> 
>   To: [address removed] 
> 
>   
> 
>   Sent: Tuesday, September 02,[masked]:15 
> 
>   AM
> 
>   Subject: [newintown-722] Meetup 
> 
>   Clean-up
> 
>   Hi, all!In the interest of being able to plan events 
> 
>   for members who are still active in the Meetup community,
> I am going to be 
> 
>   cleaning out group members who are listed as inactive
> (having not visited the 
> 
>   New to Berkeley? Meetup page in over 2 months). If you
> feel that you 
> 
>   may qualify as an inactive member, yet are still
> interested in being a part of 
> 
>   this group (which I hope many of you are!), there are two
> things you can 
> 
>   do:1. email me to let me know that you want to stay in
> the group2. 
> 
>   VISIT the New to Berkeley Meetup page so that you are no
> longer listed as 
> 
>   inactiveIf you find yourself removed from the group and
> do want to 
> 
>   rejoin, please do - I would love to see a large, solid
> group of people coming 
> 
>   out to these events.Looking forward to meeting you, if I
> haven't 
> 
>   already!- Sarah--Please Note: If you hit 
> 
>   "REPLY", your message will be sent to 
> 
>   everyone on this mailing list
> ([address removed])This 
> 
>   message was sent by Sarah ([address removed]) from
> New to Berkeley?.To learn more 
> 
>   about Sarah, visit his/her member 
> 
>   profileTo unsubscribe or to update your mailing list
> settings, click hereMeetup Support: [address removed]632
> Broadway, New 
> 
>   York, NY 10012 USA 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 2.
> 
> 
> 
> Subject: Re: [newintown-722] Meetup Clean-up
> From: Rahul
> Date: September 04,[masked]:33 AM
> Reply to sender �� Reply to Meetup
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ��
> 
> I'm interested..  ��  Rahulel
> <[address removed]> wrote:          Hi Sarah, 
> ��  I'm still interested.  ��  ��������������������­��
> Elsa  ��    ----- Original Message -----   From: Sarah   To:
> [address removed]   Sent: Tuesday, September
> 02,[masked]:15 AM  Subject: [newintown-722] Meetup Clean-up 
> Hi, all!In the interest of being able to plan events for
> members who are still active in the Meetup community, I am
> going to be cleaning out group members who are listed as
> inactive (having not visited the New to Berkeley? Meetup
> page in over 2 months). If you feel that you may qualify as
> an inactive member, yet are still interested in being a part
> of this group (which I hope many of you are!), there are two
> things you can do:1. email me to let me know that you want
> to stay in the group2. VISIT the New to Berkeley Meetup page
> so that you are no longer listed as inactiveIf you find
> yourself removed from
> 
>  the group and do want to rejoin, please do - I would love
> to see a large, solid group of people coming out to these
> events.Looking forward to meeting you, if I haven't
> already!- Sarah--Please Note: If you hit "REPLY",
> your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list
> ([address removed])This message was sent by Sarah
> ([address removed]) from New to Berkeley?.To learn
> more about Sarah, visit his/her member profileTo unsubscribe
> or to update your mailing list settings, click hereMeetup
> Support: [address removed]632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012
> USA --Please Note: If you hit
> 
>  "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone
> on this mailing list ([address removed])This message
> was sent by el ([address removed]) from New to
> Berkeley?.To learn more about el, visit his/her member
> profileTo unsubscribe or to update your mailing list
> settings, click hereMeetup Support: [address removed]632
> Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA  
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
>       
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 3.
> 
> 
> 
> Subject: 
> From: Yasu
> Date: September 04,[masked]:52 AM
> Reply to sender �� Reply to Meetup
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ��
> 
> 
> 
> Hi Sarah - I am interested, but out of the country
> currently-
> 
> Yasu 
> 
> 
> 
> Please note: This communication is intended solely for the
> addressee and not for third party distribution.
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
>       
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 4.
> 
> 
> 
> Subject: Re: [newintown-722] Meetup Clean-up
> From: vanessa
> Date: September 04,[masked]:03 PM
> Reply to sender �� Reply to Meetup
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ��
> 
> please keep me in the loop!
> 
> ��
> 
> -vanessa
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 7:33 AM, Rahul
> <[address removed]> wrote:
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> I'm interested..
> 
> ��
> 
> Rahul
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> el <[address removed]> wrote: 
> 
> 
> 
> Hi Sarah,
> 
> ��
> 
> I'm still interested.
> 
> ��
> 
> ��������������������­�� Elsa
> 
> ��
> 
> 
> 
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> 
> From: Sarah 
> 
> To: [address removed] 
> 
> Sent: Tuesday, September 02,[masked]:15 AM
> 
> Subject: [newintown-722] Meetup Clean-up
> 
> 
> 
> Hi, all!
> 
> 
> 
> In the interest of being able to plan events for members
> who are still active in the Meetup community, I am going to
> be cleaning out group members who are listed as inactive
> (having not visited the New to Berkeley? Meetup page in over
> 2 months). 
> 
> 
> 
> If you feel that you may qualify as an inactive member, yet
> are still interested in being a part of this group (which I
> hope many of you are!), there are two things you can do:
> 
> 1. email me to let me know that you want to stay in the
> group
> 
> 2. VISIT the New to Berkeley Meetup page so that you are no
> longer listed as inactive
> 
> 
> 
> If you find yourself removed from the group and do want to
> rejoin, please do - I would love to see a large, solid group
> of people coming out to these events.
> 
> 
> 
> Looking forward to meeting you, if I haven't already!
> 
> - Sarah
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> --
> 
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message
> will be sent to everyone on this mailing list
> ([address removed])
> 
> This message was sent by Sarah ([address removed])
> from New to Berkeley?.
> 
> To learn more about Sarah, visit his/her member profile
> 
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings,
> click here
> 
> 
> 
> Meetup Support: [address removed]
> 
> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> --
> 
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message
> will be sent to everyone on this mailing list
> ([address removed])
> 
> This message was sent by el ([address removed]) from
> New to Berkeley?.
> 
> To learn more about el, visit his/her member profile
> 
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings,
> click here
> 
> 
> 
> Meetup Support: [address removed]
> 
> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> --
> 
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message
> will be sent to everyone on this mailing list
> ([address removed])
> 
> This message was sent by Rahul ([address removed]) from
> New to Berkeley?.
> 
> To learn more about Rahul, visit his/her member profile 
> 
> 
> 
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings,
> click here
> 
> 
> 
> Meetup Support: [address removed]
> 
> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> 
> always remember: happiness is a choice!
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 5.
> 
> 
> 
> Subject: RE: [newintown-722] Meetup Clean-up
> From: Dal
> Date: September 04,[masked]:57 PM
> Reply to sender �� Reply to Meetup
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ��
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Pls take me
> 
> out.
> 
> 
> 
> ��
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> From:
> 
> [address removed] [mailto:[address removed]]
> On Behalf Of vanessa
> 
> Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008
> 
> 12:03 PM
> 
> To: [address removed]
> 
> Subject: Re: [newintown-722]
> 
> Meetup Clean-up
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ��
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> please keep me in the loop!
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ��
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> -vanessa
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 7:33 AM, Rahul
> <[address removed]> wrote:
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> I'm interested..
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ��
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Rahul
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> el <[address removed]>
> 
> wrote: 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Hi Sarah,
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ��
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> I'm still interested.
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ��
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ��������������������­�� Elsa
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ��
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> From: Sarah 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> To: [address removed]
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Sent: Tuesday, September
> 
> 02,[masked]:15 AM
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Subject: [newintown-722]
> 
> Meetup Clean-up
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ��
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Hi, all!
> 
> 
> 
> In the interest of being able to plan events for members
> who are still active
> 
> in the Meetup community, I am going to be cleaning out
> group members who are
> 
> listed as inactive (having not visited the New to Berkeley?
> Meetup page in over 2 months). 
> 
> 
> 
> If you feel that you may qualify as an inactive member, yet
> are still
> 
> interested in being a part of this group (which I hope many
> of you are!), there
> 
> are two things you can do:
> 
> 1. email me to let me know that you want to stay in the
> group
> 
> 2. VISIT the New to Berkeley Meetup page so that you are no
> longer listed as
> 
> inactive
> 
> 
> 
> If you find yourself removed from the group and do want to
> rejoin, please do -
> 
> I would love to see a large, solid group of people coming
> out to these events.
> 
> 
> 
> Looking forward to meeting you, if I haven't already!
> 
> - Sarah
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> --
> 
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY",
> 
> your message will be sent to everyone
> 
> on this mailing list ([address removed])
> 
> This message was sent by Sarah ([address removed])
> from New to Berkeley?.
> 
> To learn more about Sarah, visit his/her member
> 
> profile
> 
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings,
> click here
> 
> 
> 
> Meetup
> 
> Support: [address removed]
> 
> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> --
> 
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY",
> 
> your message will be sent to everyone
> 
> on this mailing list ([address removed])
> 
> This message was sent by el ([address removed]) from
> New to Berkeley?.
> 
> To learn more about el, visit his/her member
> 
> profile
> 
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings,
> click here
> 
> 
> 
> Meetup
> 
> Support: [address removed]
> 
> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA 
> 
> 
> 
> ��
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> --
> 
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY",
> 
> your message will be sent to everyone
> 
> on this mailing list ([address removed])
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> This message was sent by Rahul ([address removed]) from
> New to Berkeley?.
> 
> To learn more about Rahul, visit his/her member
> 
> profile 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings,
> click here
> 
> 
> 
> Meetup
> 
> Support: [address removed]
> 
> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> 
> always remember: happiness is a choice!
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> --
> 
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY",
> 
> your message will be sent to everyone
> 
> on this mailing list ([address removed])
> 
> This message was sent by vanessa ([address removed]) from
> New to Berkeley?.
> 
> To learn more about vanessa, visit his/her member profile
> 
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings,
> click here
> 
> 
> 
> Meetup
> 
> Support: [address removed]
> 
> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA 
> 
> ____________________­____________________­____________________­__________
> 
> This e-mail has been scanned by MCI Managed Email Content
> Service, using
> 
> Skeptic(tm) technology powered by MessageLabs. For more
> information on MCI's
> 
> Managed Email Content Service, visit http://www.mci.co...­.
> 
> ____________________­____________________­____________________­__________
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> You are receiving this message because you have selected to
> receive a daily digest for your New to Berkeley? mailing
> list. You can visit your Meetup Group here:
> http://newintown....­ update your email
> settings, or unsubscribe, visit your account page:
> http://www.meetup...­
> 
> 
> Questions? You can email Meetup Support at:
> [address removed]
> Meetup Support, 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> --
> 
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message
> will be sent to everyone on this mailing list
> ([address removed])
> 
> This message was sent by Anh ([address removed]) from New
> to Berkeley?.
> 
> To learn more about Anh, visit his/her member profile
> 
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings,
> click here
> 
> 
> 
> 	Meetup Support: [address removed]
> 
> 	632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA



People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy